Please read the Apple Doctor Terms and Conditions
- Loss of Customer Data. Part of our services is to load the latest firmware on each device. This will result in the loss of information from the device. It is therefore important to make regular backups of your device while it is in working condition. We offer a backup service at a nominal fee, but this is not always successful if the unit is faulty. Apple Doctor will not be responsible for the loss of any data and/or custom firmware or other applications that are loaded on the device. We only use original Apple firmware. You may request for us not to load firmware, in which case we will, where possible, affect the repair without updating the device.
- All of our quotes are valid for 5 working days.
- Repairs are guaranteed (parts and labour) for a period of three months from date of collection, except for when there was identified liquid damage, in which case the repair will be guaranteed for one month.
- Apple Doctor shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss arising out of or in connection with the repair of the device as specified herein.
- Devices not collected within two months of notification to collect may be sold by Apple Doctor to defray expenses.