Just when we thought we had it all as iOS users! Here is another great update for iPhone users. Social sharing platform, Instagram has just made uploading photos and videos a little bit quicker for iPhone users.
The recently released update introduces a shortcut that allows Instagram users to publish photos directly from the iPhone’s Photos or Camera app without opening the Instagram App.
This might not sound like a big deal if you’re not big on Instagram, but Instagram users will rejoice for this iOS update.
Using this shortcut, you can include a caption. However, you will have to launch the Instagram app to apply filters to your images.
This is how you can access the shortcut:
- Launch the Photos or Camera app on your iPhone.
- Select the photo you’d like to upload to Instagram.
- Tap the share button.
- A list of apps will appear under the selected image. Scroll over to the right and press the More button.
- Find Instagram in the list of apps (make sure the switch is toggled on).
- Press the Done button in the upper right corner to return to the Share screen.
- The Instagram icon will appear in the selection of apps underneath your photo.
- Tap the icon to share the image to Instagram.
Follow Apple Doctor on Instagram: instagram.com/theappledoctor/